Admission Procedure:More +
1. Admissions are made in the month of March / April every year. Admission will be granted on the basis of performance in the entrance test and interview. New academic year starts in May every year and ends in March.
2. Original Birth Certificate and a Xerox copy of the same must be submitted at the time of admission. Date of birth and name once entered can not be changed under any circumstances. Court affidavit horoscope or hospital / clinic certificate will not be accepted.
3. Five stamp size photographs should be submitted at the time of admission
Procedure for withdrawal:
1. School must be informed at least one month in advance
2. No fees will be refunded if the parents decide to withdraw their ward in the mid session T.C should be applied with in 31st March every year or else one term fees has to be paid.
- Admissions Form for 2019
- Teaching Methodology
- Sduirs on facebook